Tuesday, May 1, 2012

how to become bartender


.
Please remember to add us to your address book for your incoming mail.
Some providers may list legitimate e-mails as spam.

If you are not getting our course e-mails, check your spam folder and then add 
"owner@onlineschoolforbartending.com" to your address book. Thank you!
Copyright 2011 The Virtual Alchemist, LTD
From: Corey Keys
Wednesday, 11:20 AM
Yes, it's absolutely true. You really can learn how to become bartender and find a great 
bartending job in as little as 2 weeks! What's more, you don't need to go to an overpriced 
bartending school to do it! You can do it for hundreds of dollars LESS than bartending schools 
charge!
So, why become a bartender? For starters, you literally can't find a better job than bartending 
for a work environment that's always fun and where people want to hang out with you and get to 
know you. Can you think of a better dream job than one where you bring in cash every night, 
make more money in less time, constantly meet new people, actually enjoy your job, and get paid 
to party?

Bartending offers flexible hours, cool perks, and is truly a mobile job--you can take your skills 
anywhere in the world at any time!

Bartending is recession-proof--Americans are not going to stop drinking and socializing anytime 
soon (and in fact, go out more often in order to escape from the craziness of everyday life).

Bartenders are never downsized, laid off, or outsourced, making it one of the most secure jobs in 
the world!

People who want to 
make money bartending NOW know they will get their small investment 
back immediately with a bartending job that brings in cash every night
!

Right now, you can download my 
full, comprehensive bartending course, certificate of 
achievement, speed sheet, job hunters guide and interview strategies guide downloaded 
immediately to your computer for less than $50!

Amazing savings compared to bartending schools!
Of course, if you need more information before deciding, read on. After reading my success story, 
I think you'll 
realize just how valuable my Master Bartending Course is!
The opportunity to learn bartending from someone actually IN THE INDUSTRY and who has 
been on BOTH SIDES OF THE INTERVIEW TABLE is well worth the money, especially since you will 
make your money back in your FIRST NIGHT behind the bar.
That's right!  You'll make your small investment
back your 
first night on the job!
I cannot stress to you enough how much I would have given for the opportunity to learn to be a 
bartender for 
less than $50study and practice from the comfort of your own home, never 
need to drive back and forth from class each day (especially with gas prices going through the 
roof!), and have a refresher course saved to my computer any time I needed it. Wow!
Download my Master Bartending Course now and receive the following:
My newly updated, comprehensive 
bartending course
, featuring 120+ pages
of in-depth lessons, diagrams, pictures and 
helpful links, downloaded
 INSTANTLY.
My famous speed sheet, 100 
Drinks Every Bartender Should 
Know
, for fast access when 
you're "in the weeds." (I suggest 
laminating it at Staples so you can 
keep it on the bar--no worries if it 
gets wet!)
Personalized Bartender Certificate 
of Achievement
Professional Resume Template -
just fill in your own personal 
information, attach it to job 
applications online or in-person.
Bonus e-book, How to Find a 
Bartending Job
Bonus e-book #2, Mastering the 
Bartending Interview
Professional Bartending Job 
Cover Letter Template
 to add 
extra exposure to job applications!
Bonus e-book #3, How to Fill 
Your Tip Jar
This Is Not a "Get Rich Quick" Scheme.
This is a Legitimate Bartending Course that WILL Teach You 
Everything You Need to Know to Get a Bartending Job.
False promises are everywhere. Let's face it - there are really only a few ways to get rich quick. 
You can inherit money or you can win the lottery. I'm not holding my breath for either of those. I 
also won't insult your intelligence by telling you that bartending will make you instantly rich 
beyond all measure.

What I will say is that bartending provided a great income for me and every bartender I ever 
worked with. It is a cash-heavy job, and 
your life will open up to many new possibilities and 
opportunities
. You will be able to afford new things, pay off debtsbuy a bigger housepay 
for college, take an amazing vacation
 or finally start investing in your retirement or 
children's college tuition!
 You will meet a lot of new people and will likely become a local 
celebrity!

You'll suddenly be much more popular with the ladies and men. You will also have more freedom 
as the result of fewer hours worked; 
bartenders make more per hour than many jobs and 
therefore can work on other hobbies, education or business opportunities while employed.
In short, I'm going to teach you how to become a friggin' rock star!
More money, more freedom, more opportunities...those are some pretty powerful motivators. 
Becoming a bartender will definitely give you chances to do a lot of great things. If I asked you 
how much you'd be willing to spend to learn a set of skills that could bring you more money, more 
freedom, more happiness and more opportunities in life, what would you say?

Thousands of bartenders go to 
bartending school every year, and they pay far too much. What 
if I told you that you can have the same education and learn the same skills for 
90% LESS than 
bartending schools
 charge? Let those OTHER students waste their money on going to bartending 
school, while YOU pocket the cash, learn BETTER information, and get the bartending interviews!
$1000 for a 40-hour bartending course?
That's CRAZY. . .
Say Goodbye to Overpriced Bartending Schools!
The #1 complaint about bartending schools is the COST and the JOB PLACEMENT SCAMS. 
Friends, $1000 is a lot of money. An OH-MY-GOD amount of money. It's money you can't afford 
to waste. If this online bartending course existed when I started 15 years ago, I wouldn't have 
needed to ask anyone for help. I could have easily paid for the course myself and made my 
investment back my first night behind the bar. 
I'm giving you an opportunity I never had.

Bartending school cost me $400 fifteen years ago. Today, tuition for bartending schools is 
approximately $1000, and that's just plain CRAZY! You do need to learn how to become a 
bartender, but you certainly don't need to attend an overpriced bartending school (and I 
guarantee you they are NOT HAPPY I'm offering this course to you at this price).

Some people will say that the best way to learn is "on the job," but 
it can take YEARS to get 
promoted to bartender from server or barback
. Others will say bartending school teaches you the 
basics, and that is the best route to become a bartender. I believe that you need to 
learn the 
basics AND get some hands-on experience
. But while bartending schools claim to give you 
hands-on experience and simulate a bar environment, the only thing they really do is teach you 
how to make drinks.
Making drinks is barely 10% of the job! Let's focus on what you REALLY need 
to know.
Here are just a few things you really need to know to become a successful 
bartender (and youwill learn them all in my Master Bartending Course!).
Your best bet is too get educated and learn the skills first, and walk in the door with some 
leverage
.

There's no better way to 
learn how to be a bartender than to take my course, featuring even 
more information and bonuses than bartending schools provide, for 
90% LESS than bartending 
schools charge!
When Bills Were Piling Up Around Me and I Faced the Possibility 
of Having to Drop Out of College, Bartending Gave Me a Great 
Income When I REALLY Needed It Most.
I was once where you are, friend. That's not an exaggeration. In 1997, I was a college student 
desperately searching for a way to pay tuition and rent
. I was literally on the verge of having to 
drop out of college and move home with my parents. What I needed was a job that wasn't 40 
hours per week, allowed me to work in the evenings, and paid more than minimum wage. I 
needed to make money in the shortest amount of time possible because I had to be able to 
study and attend classes.

Scared to death that I wouldn't be able to register classes for the spring semester, I scoured 
want ads in newspapers and online trying to find that perfect job. That's when a friend told me 
about how much money there is to be made as a bartender. I was excited at the prospect, but 
I needed to know 
how to become a bartender first.

In one of the want ad sections of my hometown newspaper, I saw an advertisement for a 
bartending school. The timing was great, the course offered a ton of information...the only 
issue was THE COST. $400. That is a real world example of what is called "being stuck between 
a rock and a hard place." I suspect that you may know exactly how that feels.

I didn't have the money to afford books and tuition for next the semester, and this bartending 
school wanted $400! But when I REALLY thought about what my friend said about the money 
in bartending, 
I knew I would make my investment back very quickly.

One of the hardest decisions of my life turned out to be 
one of the greatest decisions of my life.

I took the course, found a job working at a country club in the evenings and on weekends, 
making great money. From that point on, 
my life changed forever.

After bartending for a little more than a year in Pennsylvania, I moved to the Washington, 
D.C./Baltimore area and landed a gig at a huge national entertainment chain. Honestly, I made a 
decent living while bartending in Pennsylvania, but in a big city, 
the money just ROLLED IN!
Until that time, I had no idea it was even possible to make that much money serving drinks and 
socializing...it almost seemed unfair, like there was something wrong. I quickly got over that 
feeling and REALLY started to enjoy my life and job. I was 
finally in control of my own life, 
making my own money and my own decisions!
Take Control of Your Life, Make Your Own Money
and Your Own Decisions. . .And Watch the Money Roll In!
To be honest, it didn't feel like work. It's not easy - it's physically demanding and sometimes stressful, but I 
was 
getting paid to party! I met so many people, made friends everywhere, got invited to 
parties on almost a nightly basis...I was, quite simply, at 23 years old, in HEAVEN.

I shared a townhouse with 2 friends in Fairfax, Virginia, owned my car, and had very little 
debt. I earned a great living my first year in our nation's capital. I worked hard for it. But I also 
played hard. I traveled. I went out to dinner a lot. I enjoyed a life that many 9 to 5 types 
cannot enjoy. I was, and continue to be, blessed by a job that allows me to make a living while 
getting to enjoy my life. I simply cannot sum it up any better than that.

Now, I get to pass on to you the incredible and valuable knowledge I've gained over the years.
Every lesson, every bonus, every word of advice I share comes from REAL WORLD 
EXPERIENCE
.

I lived this life, and I'm certain that you can, too! No matter what your goals are (pay for 
college, improve your social life, buy a house or car, take a vacation, enjoy peace of mind, 
etc.), learning how to become a bartender will open up many doors for you. Do what you want 
with the money and glory, it's your life.

I'm giving you the opportunity to make it better today and tomorrow than it was yesterday. 
Take advantage of the opportunity in front of you.
 Bartending is a recession-proof 
profession
Bartenders don't get laid off, outsourced or downsized. America is not going to 
quit drinking anytime soon. I can say with a high degree of certainty that bartenders will 
always be able to find work. There will always be thirsty people in need of a good drink and a 
friendly face.
Just read what some of my recent students are saying about the
Master Bartending Course!
"This course is fantastic if you want to learn bartending. It gives you all the information 
you need and is presented in a fun and easy-to-learn manner. You can learn at your own 
pace in the privacy of your home and for a fraction of the cost a bartending school would 
be. I highly recommend this website and course."
- Kevin L., Metairie, LA
"I worked in a night club as a waitress for 5 years. I had little to no bartending experience. 
(I learned just enough from the bartenders there to make drinks for my own personal 
social gatherings.) So when I was asked to bartend two major events, i.e., homecoming 
parties for a local university, I was elated and then instantly became nervous as I had no 
formal training but need to provide proof through a formal certification. So I searched 
online to find an affordable online course where I can learn the course work at my own 
pace.  IM SOOO GLAD THAT I FOUND onlineschoolforbartending.com!!!  The course work 
is easy to comprehend, very interesting and the owner, Mr. Keys, is extremely helpful.  I 
really learned a lot and feel confident for my first big gig next weekend! I would 
recommend this course to anyone who is looking to bartend.   Its affordable costs made it 
a no-brainer for me!"
-DeAndra S., Florida
So, Who Else Wants to Learn the
Insider Secrets to Become a Bartender
and Leave the 9 - 5 Grind Behind for Good?
I've already helped hundreds of determined bartenders get their start. So, if you haven't made 
your mind up yet, please hurry or you'll miss out on this spectacular offer. 
Many potential 
bartending jobs will be gone
 while you wait.

If you truly want to make a positive change in your life and become a bartender now, 
go to my 
order form below
. Remember, anything is possible. I went from a starving college grad to making 
$75,000 a year in less than a year's time. 
Motion beats meditation every time. Take action! Get 
out there and make life happen for YOU...

One more thing...WHEN you get your first bartending job, 
please send me a photo of you 
standing behind your bar!
 I'm that confident in my course; I'm that confident in you, and I always 
like to see proof of my students' successes and achievements.

I'm offering you a rare opportunity to get the same information bartending schools use for only 
$50. But really, the price doesn't even matter, because when you have a bartending job that 
brings in money day in and day out, you'll make so much more than the silly price I'm charging 
you today. I paid a lot more for a lot less information than you are getting today, but bartending 
allowed me to make tens of thousands of dollars per year and hundreds of thousands of dollars in 
my 15-year bartending career. That is one 
fantastic return on investment!
This is a win-win situation.
Don't let it slip through your fingers only to be disappointed to find that this outrageous offer is 
long gone.

There is no "catch" or trick here. Just a 
good deal for the right person who knows value when 
they see it...
My Master Bartending Course and Your Decision
to Change Your Life is All that Stands Between
Struggling to Make Ends Meet. . . And Watching Money Roll In 
Day After Day. . .
SECURE ORDERING | INSTANT ACCESS
My Master Bartending Course is in PDF format - easy for 
both Mac and PC users!
Plus, I'm also going to get exclusive access to these fantastic bonuses not found 
anywhere else:
Bonus #1 - Perhaps the most crucial element after the course itself, the definitive
Bartender's Job Hunting Guide - provides information on resume building, networking, online job websites for bartenders, etc. This is worth the cost of the course alone! Do not miss out...

Bonus #2 - Mastering the Bartender Interview - this informative mini-ebook
provides expert advice from someone who has been on BOTH SIDES of THE INTERVIEW TABLE. I've compiled a list of popular interview questions as well as how to answer them, how to dress, how to act and how to present yourself to potential employers!

Bonus #3 - Bartending Tips for Earning Massive Tips - Essential guide for
earning maximum cash tips from your guests, how to bring in more guests, and most importantly, how to KEEP your guests coming back for more!

TFB's famous speed sheet, 100 Drinks Every Bartender Should Know, that can
be laminated for spill-proof security and taken to the bar with me for fast access when I'm "in the weeds."

3-day demo of BarSim, the best bartending simulation software in the world!
This "game" helps me improve my speed and accuracy so I'm even more prepared when I step behind the bar for real!
For my investment of just $47, I understand 
I'm going to get:
Your newly updatedcomprehensive
bartending course, featuring 14 in-depth lessons, diagrams, pictures and helpful links, that I can download INSTANTLY.

Personalized Bartender Certificate of
Achievement

Professional Resume Template (all I need
to do is fill in my personal details and submitto job websites; also provided free with purchase)

Professional Bartending Job Cover
Letter Template to add to my job applications!
Yes, Corey! I'm ready to take action and learn how to become bartender! I want to finally 
enjoy the life I deserve, get paid to party, meet 
great people, bring home loads of cash every 
night!
I also understand that Corey stands behind his Master Bartending 
Course 100%, and offers a money back guarantee if I don't find the 
course informative.
The easiest way to get a bartender's attention!
How to Find a Bartending 
Job
How to Get Regulars
How to Spot a Fake ID
How to Serve Alcohol 
Responsibly
How to Provide 
Great Guest Service
How to Master the 
Bartending Interview
How to Maximize Your 
Tips
How to 
Upsell
Bartending Tools
How to Change a Keg
How to Change a CO2 
Tank
How to Change a Soda 
Box
Brand Awareness
Salesmanship
Cash Handling
Wine and Wine 
Service
Toppings and 
Floaters
How to Layer Shots and 
Drinks
Beer and Pouring 
the Perfect Draught
Preparing 
Garnishes
Glassware
HAVE FUN. MEET FRIENDS. MAKE MONEY.
If You Want to Pay a Bartending School $1000 
to Teach You How to Make Pretty Looking 
Drinks for 40 Hours, That's Your Business...But 
if You're Serious about Making it in the Bar 
Industry, I'll Teach You What You
 Really Need 
to Know to Make 
Real Money Behind the Bar!
OnlineSchoolforBartending.com
Discover How You Can Learn to Become a Bartender,
Find the Best Jobs and Fill Your Tip Jar with Cash Every Night
Using My Easy-to-Follow System from the
Comfort of Your Own Home in Under 2 Weeks!
How to Find a Bartending Job with No Experience
How to Increase Your Tips
How to Master the Bartending Job Interview
How to Change a Keg
How to Upsell Your Customers
How to Spot a Fake ID
How to Cut Off an Intoxicated Guest
How to Provide Great Guest Service
How to Get (and Keep) Regulars
... and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment