Wednesday, March 21, 2012

gum disease


 HOME|QUESTIONS|CONTACT US|AFFILIATE|ORDER


                      
                       
 
           Gum Disease Treatment .com

   Gum Problems, Plaque,

   
 Bad Breath & Cavities
 
"Learn How I Discovered An All Natural Solution To My Horrible Gums, Teeth and Bad Breath...
...That takes me less than 4 minutes a day to do"
 
Treatment for Gum Disease header image

Would you like to do something about your gum problems, bad breath, receding gums, tooth decay or cavities?

Because on the following web page, I'm going to show you how I PERSONALLY discovered an all natural solution to my gum problems and bad breath (that took me less than 4 minutes a day to do)


I'm going to show you...
 
bullet1
How I came across important scientific studies showing how certain plant extracts can actually KILL the bacteria that are the primary cause of tooth decay, gum disease, bad breath, abscesses, receding gums and gingivitis within 30 seconds (1),(2)
 
bullet2
Discover how I replaced 'potentially harmful' chemical toothpastes and mouthwashes (that didn't even work) with a much more powerful 'All Natural' solution
 
bullet3
Learn how it took me less than 4 minutes each day to see and feel great results!
... plus tons more!
It's estimated that thirty-two million people (in America alone) have severe gum problems, bad breath, abscesses, bleeding gums, tooth decay or cavities!
No doubt (if you're anything like me) you've tried numerous dental treatments, mouthwashes, pain killers and toothpastes ... and found that NOTHING WORKS... not to mention the extortionate dental bills!
I have a strong interest in aromatherapy and herbalism so I already knew a lot about the powerful healing properties of many herbal extracts... and although I had minor gum disease at the time, I was actually looking for the solution for a slightly different problem:
I had impacted wisdom teeth (that caused nasty abscesses, tooth pain, bad breath and a disgusting taste in my mouth) I just couldn't accept there was nothing i could do about it...
...So I set out to find my own solution
Over the next few weeks I started researching countless books and websites... when one day I came across an important document I found in an old medical journal; it explained how certain plant extracts could completely kill multiple strains of bacteria in the mouth, in under 30 seconds... I excitedly ordered all the extracts and immediately began my experiments!
After about 5-6 weeks of formulating different solutions, I'd finished, I'd created aextremely powerful solution that would potentially kill the all harmful bacteria, numb the pain and penetrate deep down inside the gum tissue... I also made sure the solution wasn't water soluble (unlike all the other products I'd tried in the past) so it wouldn't wash away!
I brushed my teeth with the new solution and 'WOW' my mouth felt great; after just 2 weeks of use I was amazed; the abscess had completely gone ... andwith no pain, no infections and no more bad breath...
But that's when I noticed something else had happened, something quite special;
My teeth were now gleaming white and 
my gums were looking the healthiest 
they've been in years
...and then it hit me what had happened:
You see; the major cause of all gum, tooth and breath problems are the overproduction of 'bad' bacteria and pathogens in the mouth... if my new solution was stopping this bacteria from forming while at the same time being almostimpossible to wash away, then I would have a extremely successful solution on my hands!
...I had to find out if I was right
I immediately listed my new solution (now called Dental Pro 7) on eBay... I made a dozen sales in the first week alone, but more importantly the feedback I received was just amazing:

"Cannot believe the effect in just one day. Fantastic item"
- theozziend
"This stuff is amazing my gums are 100% better
- christinejones
"have been using for 4 days now ,gums have stopped bleeding ,its amazing stuff"
- AllisonMikey
"WOW! Fantastic. Eveyone should be using this"
- pdbpoet1958
"worked almost immediately, very pleased with results" 
- jeffhenzler
"working already, gums are less inflammed! Thank you!"
- zita1541
" this works! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
- brendantownsend
"Great stuff it really works my teeth r so clean & breath is fresh after 2 days!!" 
-
gina46dogs
 
...I soon received another success story, 
this time with photo's

...my gums are a now a healthy pink colour and the swelling and pain is gone. With regular use  I won't need to have any more surgery and my last appointment with the surgeon has been cancelled!!
Thanks for discovering such a great product – my gums thanks you too!
Before:

After:
Catherine Cross
Melbourne, Australia
 
I was quite taken back by all this... at that 
very moment; I knew I could potentially 
help 1000's of real people...
... and that’s why I’ve created this web page, so I could help people like YOU!
Dental Pro 7 has many benefits:
bullet1
It's Ultra long lasting: ONE 64ml bottle can last over 6 months!
bullet1It's Fast Acting:  You can actually 'SEE' and 'FEEL' results within day's instead of months
bullet1
It's Water Insoluble: Which means it will penetrate deep down inside the gum tissue and NOT WASH AWAY (this is the secret to its great success and the reason why 99.9% of other products don't work)
bullet1It's quick and easy to use: it takes less than 2 minutes to use (brushing twice a day)
bullet1
It's Scientifically proven: The extracts in Dental Pro 7 are not only scientifically proven to eradicate the bad bacteria in your mouth (2)but also the specific pathogens (P. gingivalis and A. actinomycetemcomitans) (1) that are the primary causes of gum disease, gingivitis, receding gums and periodontal disease!
bullet1It's 100% natural: You no longer have to put harmful chemicals toothpastes and irritants into your mouth (most of which can make your gums even worse)
bullet1
Tackles gum, tooth and breath problems: Dental Pro 7 is the only solution to contain an impressive arsenal of 14 separate antibacterial and antioxidant extracts to tackle your gum, tooth and breath problems from every angle possible!
bullet1It Kills bacteria FAST: In a recent study using the actives contained in Dental Pro 7; all  Periodontopathic bacterial strains (the bacteria that causes gum/periodontal disease) were completely killed in under 30 seconds!!! (1)
bullet1Replaces your toothpaste and mouthwash:  You will never have to buy ineffective and potentially harmful dental productsever again!
You get at least '10 times' 
your money's worth!
The active ingredients in ONE bottle of Dental Pro 7 are so powerful it's estimated at over 700% more concentrated than the leading antibacterial dental gel
But here’s the best news of all: because marketing on the  internet has reduced many of our costs, I can now pass the savings onto you.
We have now reduced the price of Dental Pro 7 down to an incredibly low $39.97 -- yes a professional dental solution for under $40... you cant even get a dentist to 'look' at your teeth for that price!
However, I don't know how long I can keep it at this incredibly low price, so I highly recommend you to order today to avoid disappointment!   
You can't lose with our 100%, Completely
RISK FREE, Money back Guarantee
Gum Disease Treatment - Money Back GuaranteeYour satisfaction is guaranteed with our 100%, no-questions-asked, iron-clad money-back guarantee. If you aren't absolutely thrilled with our product, just send the product back within 3 months (yes you have an entire 3 months to 'try it out') and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price. No questions asked.
You don't have to decide now if this product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything I say and more, if you don't absolutely love it, just let me know and I'll give you every penny of your money back! So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain
 
The fastest way to order, no matter what country you live inis directly online with our SECURE SERVER.
Padlock  All orders are SECURELY processed using 128 bit encryption  Padlock
 NO credit card/account details are EVER stored!
We protect your privacy
We send all bottles in plain unmarked parcels, we will NOT call you, or pass your details on to other companies!
I look forward to getting a email from you, telling me about how Dental Pro 7 is helping you. Even though I get an enormous amount of mail, please write to me. I’d love to hear your success story!
Sincerely,
Dan M Sanderson
Daniel Sanderson
P.S. Remember, I guarantee that if you use Dental Pro 7, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU; otherwise, you can return it for a prompt 100% refund... PLUS... you still get to keep the bonuses.
P.P.S. I take orders from all over the world so you have nothing to lose by ordering Dental Pro 7no matter what country you’re in!
 


Legal Information:Sales material, product names, images, HTML and any content on this page is Copyright © 2009 Daniel Sanderson, All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Any part or whole of any sales material connected to this product may not be reproduced without prior written consent!
 This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Return policy:
As well as our 90 day money back guarantee, Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you also have the right to cancel an order without reason by the end of the seventh working day (after the day on which you receive your goods)
(1) Takarada K, Kimizuka R, Takahashi N, Honma K, Okuda K, Kato T. A comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. Department of Microbiology, Tokyo Dental College, 1-2-2 Masago, Mihama-ku, Chiba 261-8502, Japan. Oral Microbiol Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2004 Feb;19(1):61-4
(2) Shapiro S, Meier A, Guggenheim B. The antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. University of Zurich, Switzerland. Oral Microbiol Immunol. 1994 Aug;9(4):202-8.
Copyright © 2009 Gum Disease Treatment .com
Testimonials
 
"i never get  bad breath anymore, my gums no longer bleed when i brush them and they are now pink and healthy"
 
-- Anne. S

 
"guess what? I don't need to see the hygienist. The dentist said that my mouth seems to have had a miraculous recovery"

-- Rose
 
"I no more have bad breath,gum bleeding has reduced drastically in just 3 days. In short, it is working great"
-- G, US
"Finally the pockets in front are getting smaller and I no longer have to take pain medicine at night to sleep. my gums look healthier every day"
-- S Walter, UK
"my teeth are considerably whiter,my gums look very healthy, and my mouth seems to feel "more alive"
thanks so much  - i´ve thrown the toothpaste, mouthwashes and ibuprofen out!!!!"
-- David Johnson
"my gums are SOOOOOOOOOO much better. i am very pleased i only wish i had a b4 piccie to show you as it is a remarkable difference. THANKS"
-- Rachel, Canada
"it is superb! I couldnotice the difference in my teeth/gums after only a few days. Thanks again, I feel more confident smiling/talking already"
-- Lorriane Winnard
"Bad breath has been virtually eradicated and the gums are looking more
and more healthy
. I'm hoping that the horrid root canal treatment will now
not be necessary"
-- Linda Belcher
"after 48 hours i have no pain and i have been able to brush this tooth for the first time in years!!
i have been using as directed for less than 1 week and have just cancelled my appointment for the extraction - i am amazed by this"
-- David Johnson
"Hi Daniel,

I am over the moon to share my  success story. I was diagnosed with moderate to severe gum disease a few years ago. Unfortunately, it did not improve. In April of this year my gum measurements were 7s, 8s, and 9s, with bleeding upon examination.

 
My Periodontis told me that he had no other option but to perform expensive major gum surgery, and to remove my front teeth!

 
Horrified by this, I adamantly asked him to allow me 3 months to explore non-surgical solutions. I attacked the internet with fervor and out of all the good solutions I found on offer, my gut told me to give this  a go. Even though at the time, I thought the testimonies on your website were too good to be true! I thought what the heck, I've got potentially something to gain and teeth to lose! I first started using your product in May. At the end of June I went in for deep cleaning and my Oral Hygienist said that my gums had improved but to come back in a month and see the Periodontis for new measurements, and that that would be the real test.
 I have just had my appointment and my Periodontis was absolutely blown away. In his words he said "It's unbelievable, this never happens!". I had no bleeding upon examination and my measurements were mostly 2s and 3s. I now only have 3 isolated pockets at 4 on my very back teeth. He also said he wouldn't even consider doing surgery on me now as my gum disease is 
maintainable! And maintain it I will! From a prior skeptic, it works and I've still got my teeth to prove it!
Thank you !"
-- Rena Owen, USA
 
"I have been using Dental Pro 7 for three months now and cannot believe the results. 
I was diagnosed with gum disease at my last dentist visit and was scheduled for 4 appointments for root planing and scaling.  I had three weeks before my first appointment so I started treating my gums myself with frequent brushing, flossing, mouth wash, and water pick. 
I saw a lot of improvement so when the dental office called to say they would have to reschedule my first appointment I decided to just wait and see how much more I improved.  After searching the internet I found Dental Pro 7 and ordered some.  The result has been nothing short of miraculous.
No more symptoms of gum disease and my gum tissue is actually growing up between my teeth where it should be.  I wish I had taken a "before " picture to show just how much improvement has taken place. I am going back to the dentist in two months and can't wait to see the shock on the hygienist's face.  
This works, and your mouth feels so fresh and clean.  I will never use toothpaste or mouthwash again! 
-- dle, Texas, USA
Links
< Back
Treatment for Gum Disease - Page
     Gum Disease Treatment .comhttp://www.gumdisease-treatment.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment